Usually, compensation that is offered by the airline will be lower than the full amount stipulated in EU Regulation 261/2004. If the airline offered you travel vouchers or air miles, you can still ask Ifdelayed to claim cash on your behalf.

In addition to the EC 261/04 compensation we seek from the air carriers, most air travelers have some kind of insurance that will pay compensation. Reimbursements from credit card/insurance companies for example is separate from the 261-compensation and you are therefore encouraged to seek from those channels as well. 

Did this answer your question?