Finnair is the flag carrier and largest airline of Finland, with its headquarters in Vantaa on the grounds of Helsinki Airport. Finnair and its subsidiaries dominate both domestic and international air travel in Finland. In 2017, it transported close to 12 million passengers to over 100 European, 20 Asian and 7 North-American destinations. At the end of 2016, the airline employed 4,937 people.
If you have been subjected to flight disruption with Finnair, we will fight to uphold your right to be compensated. Use our straightforward online calculator to check for free if you’re eligible for compensation.
Your rights when delayed with Finnair
- ·According to EU law you may be entitled to as much as €600 compensation
- ·Ticket price not a factor
- ·Flights as old as 6 years may be valid
- ·When the flight was postponed at least 3 hours, overbooked or cancelled
Tips and Tricks when delayed with Finnair
- ·Get the airline to confirm the reason for the delay
- ·Insist on your basic amenities and services at the airport
- ·Gather proof: screenshots/photos, receipts, vouchers etc
- ·Exchange contact information with other disrupted travellers
For other questions. Read more here https://www.finnair.com