Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) flies to 90 worldwide destinations, utilising 156 aircraft, and is the national airline of Sweden, Norway and Denmark. In 2016 it cancelled an above average amount of outbound flights from the UK, although it didn’t suffer from many delays when compared to its counterparts.
If you have been subjected to flight disruption with SAS, we will fight to uphold your right to be compensated. Use our straightforward online calculator to check for free if you’re eligible for compensation.
Your rights when delayed with Scandinavian Airlines
- ·According to EU law you may be entitled to as much as €600 compensation
- ·Ticket price not a factor
- ·Flights as old as 6 years may be valid
- ·When the flight was postponed at least 3 hours, overbooked or cancelled
Tips and Tricks when delayed with Scandinavian Airlines
- ·Get the airline to confirm the reason for the delay
- ·Insist on your basic amenities and services at the airport
- ·Gather proof: screenshots/photos, receipts, vouchers etc
- ·Exchange contact information with other disrupted travellers
For other questions. Read more on https://www.flysas.com/