If the airline refuses to pay out compensation, we hand the claim over to our contract lawyers for legal assessment. 

If our lawyers decide to move forward with your claim the Court will need a power of attorney in original. This means that you have to send it to us via regular mail and electronic or scanned copies are not accepted and will therefore be rejected by the Court. 

Please send the signed Power of Attorney to us at the following address:

  • Ifdelayed AB, 
  • Box 7550, 
  • 103 93 Stockholm, Sweden

Did this answer your question?